Self-Paced, Live Online, Classroom Enterprise Training
Certified Corporate Trainer
Quiz & Assignments
Real Time Projects
Cost Effective Programs
This course covers essential skills including:
- Building Lightning apps for the app exchange.
- Creating Lightning dashboards and reports.
- Ensuring Lightning security.
- Using Lightning Process Builder.
- Developing custom apps in Lightning.
- Importing data with the Data Import Wizard.
- Building applications with click development.
The course is suitable for the following individuals:
- Business leaders assessing Salesforce
- Salesforce administrators
- Project managers
- Individuals who aspire to learn Salesforce UI.
You don't need any specific prerequisites to take this course, but having some knowledge of the following skills can be helpful:
- Basic understanding of Salesforce Apex and SOQL.
However, if you're completely new to web development, don't worry - the course starts from the basics to ensure you can understand everything easily.